Wednesday, 20 March 2013

What did Katie Healy do?

Katie Healy - Ireland's answer to Dita Von Teese; an elegant cross between old time glamour and modernity, author of one of the top Irish blogs: what katie healy did, a genuinely warm person and owner of the most enviable collection of Agent Provocateur and Louboutins in Ireland!

Recently enough (I say recently because I have no concept of time) Katie tweeted that she would give away some make up to the first two people to respond to her and I was one of the lucky two so I thought I should write a blog detailing what I got. Also how absolutely lovely was that of Katie to do?! There aren't many people out there that would give away something for free, not to celebrate reaching x amount of subscribers/followers or possibly to gain more but to actually just give things away for no other reason than being a generous person. I was absolutely thrilled when I received my package from Katie (wrapped up in delicate blue and black tissue paper) and I knew instantly that I had to write a blog post on it!

I received three Boujois items from Katie: Queen Attitude mascara, blush in rose frisson (frosted rose) and ombre a paupieres eyeshadow.

Sorry for the odd arrangement of these - I honestly didn't even notice til now!!

Queen Attitude Mascara

bourjois blush in rose frisson
close up of rose frisson

bourjois ombre a paupieres eyes



Obviously the eyeshadow and blush are absolutely gorgeous - I haven't tried out the mascara yet because I am finishing up a different one! Thank you so so much to Katie for being so so generous and a blogging inspiration!!


If you have made the mistake of not already following Katie you can do so here:





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, such kindness. I'm overwhelmed x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a nice post about Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment makes my day :)